San Jose furnace repairs
A furnace breaking down is the last thing you want as a homeowner. It’s a stressful moment, but Silicon Valley Comfort is here to help. Our trained technicians will arrive at your home or business at any time that fits your schedule and fix your furnace quickly.
It’s common for furnace air filters to clog and for the dust to build up over time, which slowly wears the furnace down and reduces the heat it outputs. Airflow becomes reduced, and it’s harder to circulate throughout your home or office.
In situations like these, you may notice that your furnace isn’t giving off as much heat as it once was. Normal wear and tear is another culprit, especially if your furnace is old.
We'll give you honest information to help you make the right decision. Honesty and integrity are our priority, even if you need a furnace installation or not, we'll give it to you straight.
When Your Furnace May Need Replacement
You may be in need of a furnace repair if you notice the following:
- Squealing or unusual sounds coming from the furnace. This can be a sign that a belt needs to be replaced immediately.
- Flickering lights, which indicate excess carbon monoxide has entered the furnace.
- Scraping sounds that can be due to worn ball bearings.
- Frequent cycling is typically an indication that filters need to be replaced to restore its proper function.
- Continual blowing without heat normally can hint that the limit switch needs to be replaced.
You can have peace of mind knowing that these problems can be fixed in a flash when you work with Silicon Valley Comfort’s professional, licensed, and highly reviewed team.
What To Expect When Working With Silicon Valley Comfort
- You give us a call to explain your situation.
- We gauge if we’re a good fit to solve your problem.
- If we are, Silicon Valley Comfort sends certified technicians with proper equipment to repair the furnace.
- We give you a fair price and resolve any heating issues you’re having, so you can get back to living your life.
Your furnace will be restored to a good working condition that will improve its longevity and performance.
A clean and well-maintained furnace also operates better, produces more heat, and doesn’t need to use as much energy. That means you save money on your heating bill, are kinder to the environment, and improved airflow will warm up spaces faster.
Working with us is simple.
Request a service call with no obligation. We'll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home's comfort and efficiency.
Finally, an HVAC company you can trust to respect your property and get the job done quickly.