Moving into a new home?
Own a commercial building? No problem.
We use the industry's best practices to safely and quickly install furnaces that will warm your home, improve airflow, and keep running effortlessly for years to come.
Installing a furnace takes a trained team, which is why Silicon Valley Comfort only deploys certified HVAC professionals to your home. We pride ourselves on having our number one goal to keep you and your family safe.
Our furnace installations typically only take up to a day to complete, so we’ll be out of your way before you know it. We also test your system to ensure it works like new before we leave.
Benefits Of A New Furnace Installation
- Lower utility bills thanks to the efficiency a new furnace offers, as everything is in perfect condition versus an aged unit.
- Better safety for your family, as older furnaces, can omit excess carbon dioxide, ignite filters, and other hazardous situations.
- The heat will be able to reach areas of your home or building easier and faster.
- Better air quality.
- Incredible safety features such as...
- Flame roll-out cut-off switches.
- Fan powered exhaust to push carbon monoxide out of the home.
- Pressure switched to confirm the inducer is operable before ignition begins.
- High-temperature limit switches to ensure the equipment isn't overheating.
- and more
You can trust Silicon Valley Comfort to help you choose the best furnace for your needs. We aren’t like other HVAC companies that only suggest the most expensive unit, but rather what’s best for you and your family.
Silicon Valley Comfort will go above and beyond to restore the warmth of your home with a quick and painless furnace installation.
Ready to work with an HVAC contractor with integrity?
Request a service call with no obligation. We'll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home's comfort and efficiency.