Superior service for all your heating needs
Your furnace is the most important part of being comfortable in the cold winter months and it needs to be maintained to ensure that it works properly all year round.
It isn’t until you wake up one morning and get the shock that your furnace isn’t working anymore. We’ve all been there, which is why we have licensed specialists who will solve your furnace issue fast and for a fair price. Furnace issues are already hard enough, so we try to make life easier for you.
Safe & Reliable Heating is Essential
If your heater begins to malfunction, it can be a severe problem for folks during the cold winter months.
Silicon Valley Comfort is still a young business, but Johnathan has more than 20 years of experience in the heating & air conditioning trade. We have a small family ran repair and installation business in San Jose. Still, we serve the surrounding areas, such as Los Gatos, Saratoga, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and HVAC services as far north as Atherton & Woodside area.
Heating repairs or new furnace installations; Silicon Valley Comfort's emergency service technicians are always on-call for families that need an immediate repair service. We are ready to provide locals with a precise diagnosis of your heating unit and quickly provide an experienced solution.
Stocked and Ready for Anything.
Emergencies rarely wait for regular business hours; that's why our technicians are always on-call for you. We can assure you that your HVAC challenges get quickly resolved.
We provide emergency repair services around-the-clock so that you can return that warm comfort that you expect from your home. Silicon Valley Comfort's vehicles are well-stocked with qualified parts, so no time is lost on ordering and shipping replacements.
Silicon Valley Comfort's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians promise
- Prompt heating repair
- Courteous interaction
- Efficient troubleshooting
- Clear recommendations for resolving the problem.
At Silicon Valley Comfort, our loyal customer satisfaction begins with preventive maintenance. Maintenance plans include:
- Evaluation of all significant heating system components
- Measurement of airflow
- Evaluation of vents and safety features
- Testing and calibration of system controls
- Inspection of the heating components, heat exchangers, burners, and exhaust.
During routine maintenance, technicians can spot failing or broken components within the equipment. It's best to make improvements and repairs before they cause trouble.
Contemporary Heating Systems
A furnace can last between 20 to 25 years, and a heat pump can provide up to 15 to 18 years of reliable warmth. If you have an aging or inefficient heating system, you may want to check out the newer solutions that incorporate the latest technology into your home's HVAC systems. Some of the most efficient choices for San Jose residents include:
- Hybrid Heat – The most efficient type of HVAC system is Hybrid heating. Hybrids offer both gas and electric heating operation based on the external conditions; this is essential for those who fancy yourselves as a more responsible consumer, as they conserve energy. Thermostatic controls adjust the source for heating your home based on outdoor temperature readings.
- Variable-Speed Gas Furnaces – Most furnaces only have a high heat output, which can be overwhelming during mild or colder conditions. Furnaces of today offer the ability to choose low or high settings; you can enjoy a more customized experience with evenly distributed temperatures throughout your home. Also, variable-speed furnaces regularly operate at a much quieter level than fixed-speed heating and cooling systems. That's because of its ability to run at slower speeds. Less wasted energy. Less noise. More comfortable.
Check out our complete line of fixed and variable-speed products. Click below...
- Smart Thermostats – Self-Diagnosing, Touchscreen programmable thermostats can be monitored through Wi-Fi networks by your equipment dealer or HVAC pro for an immediate resolution. You can also customize the heating or cooling activities based on precise usage information.
- Integrated HVAC – Coordinate appropriate indoor air quality equipment with your furnace or heat pump for healthier indoor air.
Contact Silicon Valley Comfort
Silicon Valley Comfort's technicians are here 24-7 for the families that call upon us for heating repairs. Our top priority is to restore the comfort in your home.
You can count on us from now on, during the winter months if you find yourself in need of reliable HVAC service. Call us at 408-691-5940 for a live response & helpful information or dispatch.
24/7 high quality and fast heating services for your home or business that won’t break the bank.