Keep your HVAC system maintained and running at peak performance year-round.
Your furnace, air conditioner, ductwork and other HVAC appliances play a big role in our daily life. They keep you cool, heat your home, and allow you to live comfortably year round.
However, if you want to keep them working for years, they need to be maintained. Not keeping HVAC units in good condition can lead to damage that’s beyond repair. Save yourself the money and heartache by investing into maintenance services.
AC Coil Cleaning
We’ll make sure your air conditioning unit is maintained and clean with our AC coil cleaning service.
For $500 we will thoroughly clean your AC unit to make sure it’s working at peak performance for the warm summer months.
Keep Your Entire HVAC System Maintained
Many people think that once a unit is installed, they can forget about it. But that’s not the case. Every part of an HVAC system requires regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently.
There are many things that need to be checked on for your furnace for example, such as:
- Ensuring air filters are in good condition and replaced when needed.
- Ball bearing, belts, and switches are clean and working properly.
- Carbon monoxide is at safe levels, and there’s nothing obstructing airflow.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Air conditioners have similar needs, so our trained team looks for things like:
- The seals around the unit are still tight and not leaking any air.
- Filters aren’t clogged and able to produce quality air flow.
- Wires and other electrical components are in safe condition for you and your family.
The ductwork in and around commercial buildings or homes also needs to be maintained via:
- Properly sealing ventilation to maximize the movement of cold and hot air produced from furnaces and air conditioners.
- Cleaning fungus, dust, and other buildup that can contaminate the air you breath in on a daily basis.
If you’re in need of any HVAC maintenance or don’t have professionals already checking up on your units, contact Silicon Valley Comfort today.
Ready to work with an HVAC contractor with integrity?
Request a service call with no obligation. We’ll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home’s comfort and efficiency.Request Service
Our team will arrive promptly at your door to improve the longevity and performance of your appliances. We are experienced in diagnosing HVAC issues and stopping problems before they happen with regular checkups. Investing in a maintenance service plans will ensure that you don’t get shocked when you realize you didn’t prepare for the upcoming seasons.