A Ductless Unit Can Be Installed Almost Anywhere And Provides Efficiency And Comfort In Any Room.
Silicon Valley Comfort can install a ductless unit into your home. They're wall-mounted heating and cooling systems. These allow you to keep your windows free while taking up less space and can be mounted wherever you prefer since they don’t require a duct.
Ductless units are very cost-efficient because they don’t require as much power to operate, as well. The air is directly blown into a room, preventing excess bills from heating or cooling areas that aren’t occupied.
Multi-stage filtration systems push high-quality air out of these units, which reduces dust, allergens, and overall they are much more environmentally friendly.
You can reduce your carbon footprint, look forward to year-round comfort, and lessen monthly bills by opting for a ductless unit today.
Preferred™ Heat Pump With Basepan Heater
OUR PRACTICAL YEAR-ROUND SOLUTION FOR VERSATILE DUCTLESS COMFORT
- ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED:
- Some sizes qualified
- SEER EFFICIENCY:
- Up to 25.0
- HSPF EFFICIENCY:
- Up to 12.0
- 100% Heating Capacity at 5° F (-15° C)*
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 25.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 12.0 HSPF heating efficiency
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
- Available in 115V and 208/230V
- Sizes ranging from 09 to 36
- Built-in base pan heater
- Piping length 82-164 ft. depending on unit capacity and system configuration
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Condenser high-temperature protection
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 52.5 decibels
- Line lengths 82-164 ft. depending on unit capacity and system configuration
- 46° F heating mode (heating setback)
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration
- Compatible units:
EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENTEnergy Efficiency: Up to 25.0 SEER/up to 15.0 EER/up to 12.0 HSPF
ENERGY STAR®: Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
COMFORT MANAGEMENTCooling Operating Range: -13° F up to 122° F (-25° C up to 50° C)Heating Operating Range: -22° F up to 86° F (-30° C up to 30° C) - Sizes 09-24 (208/230V) -13° ~ 86° F (-25° C up to 30° C) – Sizes 9, 12 (115V) & 30, 36 (208/230V)
Quiet Levels: as low as 52.5 dB(A)
TECHNOLOGYCompressor: InverterSystem Capacity: 0.75 - 3 tons
Voltage: 115V (Sizes 9, 12), 208/230V (Sizes 9-36)
AESTHETICSConstruction: Durable, heavy-gauge galvanized steelPaint: Baked-on, powder paintLine Length: Up to 164 ft.
are Your best interests is our top priority when installing your new ductless unit. This is why we only offer fair prices and recommend units that are suitable for your budget and situation.
Request a service call with no obligation. We'll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home's comfort and efficiency.