Keep your HVAC system operating efficiently and longer with an annual inspection and pre-season prep.
Sometimes problems are right under our nose. However, you need a trained eye to see them. That’s why we offer annual inspections to ensure that all of your appliances and HVAC systems are working properly.
Silicon Valley Comfort also will help you with pre-season prep to ensure that you’re ready for any upcoming weather conditions.
It’s not uncommon for an air conditioner that needs quick updating before summer. Our team will ensure that you and your family stay cool and refreshed.
Similarly, we will inspect furnaces before the cooler fall and winter months so you don’t get stranded in the middle of cold weather without heat.
Services Included With Pre-Season Preperation
Pre-season preparation for the spring and summer includes processes like:
- Inspecting and testing panels and electrical equipment to ensure they are working properly and safely, allowing full power to HVAC units.
- Cleaning units to remove excess dust, dirt, and other buildups.
- Changing filters so units like air conditioners and furnaces work at full capacity and produce cleaner air.
- Checking drainage hoses in HVAC systems if they are draining correctly, and not clogging up.
- Calibrating thermostats to correctly adjust for upcoming temperature changes.
Silicon Valley Comfort will identify and prevent problems with your HVAC units, saving you time, money, and headaches.
Ready to work with an HVAC contractor with integrity?
Request a service call with no obligation. We'll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home's comfort and efficiency.
We will perform very similar processes for your fall and winter season preparation with some differences being:
- Our team also checks for furnace vent and shaft blockage to improve the heat that is released. This will allow more heat to get around your home, and also saves on heating bills.
- We will check for any hazards like nearby shrubbery, unstable placement, or other situations to secure your safety.
- Checking lines for leaks or any other common issues.