Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Silicon Valley Comfort can install a ductless unit into your home. They're wall-mounted heating and cooling systems. These allow you to keep your windows free while taking up less space and can be mounted wherever you prefer since they don’t require a duct.
Ductless units are very cost-efficient because they don’t require as much power to operate, as well. The air is directly blown into a room, preventing excess bills from heating or cooling areas that aren’t occupied.
Multi-stage filtration systems push high-quality air out of these units, which reduces dust, allergens, and overall they are much more environmentally friendly.
You can reduce your carbon footprint, look forward to year-round comfort, and lessen monthly bills by opting for a ductless unit today.
DIY Homeowners that installed the equipment, piping & electrical themselves and need a licensed & EPA certified technician to complete and start up the final steps
- Finish copper piping connections
- Test for leaks
- Evacuate the lines to 500 micron
- Weigh in refrigerant charge according to manufactures specs
- Perform start-up
Preferred™ Heat Pump With Basepan Heater
OUR PRACTICAL YEAR-ROUND SOLUTION FOR VERSATILE DUCTLESS COMFORT
- ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED:
- Some sizes qualified
- SEER EFFICIENCY:
- Up to 25.0
- HSPF EFFICIENCY:
- Up to 12.0
- 100% Heating Capacity at 5° F (-15° C)*
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 25.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 12.0 HSPF heating efficiency
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
- Available in 115V and 208/230V
- Sizes ranging from 09 to 36
- Built-in base pan heater
- Piping length 82-164 ft. depending on unit capacity and system configuration
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Condenser high-temperature protection
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 52.5 decibels
- Line lengths 82-164 ft. depending on unit capacity and system configuration
- 46° F heating mode (heating setback)
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration
- Compatible units:
EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENTEnergy Efficiency: Up to 25.0 SEER/up to 15.0 EER/up to 12.0 HSPF
ENERGY STAR®: Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
COMFORT MANAGEMENTCooling Operating Range: -13° F up to 122° F (-25° C up to 50° C)Heating Operating Range: -22° F up to 86° F (-30° C up to 30° C) - Sizes 09-24 (208/230V) -13° ~ 86° F (-25° C up to 30° C) – Sizes 9, 12 (115V) & 30, 36 (208/230V)
Quiet Levels: as low as 52.5 dB(A)
TECHNOLOGYCompressor: InverterSystem Capacity: 0.75 - 3 tons
Voltage: 115V (Sizes 9, 12), 208/230V (Sizes 9-36)
AESTHETICSConstruction: Durable, heavy-gauge galvanized steelPaint: Baked-on, powder paintLine Length: Up to 164 ft.
Request a service call with no obligation. We'll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home's comfort and efficiency.