You'll get back comfortable indoor temperatures in no time.
You wake up to a humid and hot room. You’re covered in sweat. What happened? Your air conditioner broke.
There’s many things that can go wrong with a complicated appliance like an air conditioner. You may be in need of an AC repair if you notice the following things:
- Reduced air flow or ability for the AC to cool your home, which is typically due to clogged filters.
- The seals around the unit have stripped or lost cohesion, which lets cold air escape before it even gets into your house.
- Excess vibration and sounds can be caused from a fan that needs to be replaced or the unit needs to be moved into a better position.
If this sounds like your situation or you’re experiencing another issue with your air conditioner, give us a call. We will assess your situation over the phone, and create the best plan of action to have it fixed quickly.
Normal Business Hours - 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
After Business Hours - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Monday - Friday & Weekends - 7:00 am & 5:00 pm $149.00
Emergency Service Diagnostic 10:00 pm - 7:00 am Everyday, Including all day on holidays
Repair Cost Factors Gas Furnaces, Air Conditioning or Heat Pump Units
Of course, there are certain factors that can increase or decrease your Heating and or Air Conditioning service repair cost. Those factors include:
- Efficiency & size
- Applied force
- The extent of the damage
- The average lifespan of an AC unit is 15 years. Just like us, AC units get beat up and slow down over the years.
The average lifespan of a gas furnace is 18-22 years. Both; Furnaces and Air Conditioning systems will have a significant increase in potential longevity; when routine maintenance is being done.
The Older the unit is, the more expensive your repair will be. While the extent of the damage will certainly play a bigger role in your average HVAC repair bill, age will factor in.
Sadly, HVAC issues seem to come up at the worst times. That’s because most of us do not use the air conditioner until summer or late spring.
Clearly, these are the months cool, constant air is most appreciated. Believe it or not, other homeowners are going through the same dilemma.
Call Silicon Valley Comfort anytime 24/7 for immediate service & repair.
Silicon Valley Comfort will quickly identify what is wrong with your air conditioner, and use our years of experience to solve the problem whenever you need us.
When Your AC Is Running Properly
Once it’s running properly, you can look forward to benefits such as:
- Personal and employee work efficiency, as nobody wants to work in a hot and sweaty environment. Being comfortable thanks to a properly working air conditioner helps individuals focus and stay productive.
- Improved health, since you won’t be breathing in dust, bacteria, or other air particles that are filtered through the air conditioner.
- Better sleep quality. When your core body temperature rises, so does your heart rate and blood pressure. This makes it more difficult to fall asleep, but the cold breeze from an air conditioner prevents this.
Ready to work with an HVAC contractor with integrity?
Request a service call with no obligation. We'll make sure you have the knowledge to make the right decision for your home's comfort and efficiency.