Need an AC installed? No problem. We have years of experience safely installing air conditioners that will make commercial buildings and homes more comfortable. Our quick and painless process will have us in and out of you before you know it, too.
Or, if you need an air conditioning replacement, we got you covered. Our experienced team will replace your old and loud air conditioner with a quiet and efficient new one.
We also know how hard it can be needing to replace an expensive appliance, so we always quote fair prices on a case-to-case basis. Your wellbeing and comfort are our number one priority.
Silicon Valley Comfort’s certified and licensed team can repair any problems that you may have in regard to your Air Conditioning Systems, such as...
- Short circuits
- Blown fuses
- Chattering or faulty contactors
- Failed capacitors
- Faulty breaker switches
- Seized up condenser fan motors
- Compressor replacement
- Properly perform compressor burnout cleanup procedures
- Restrictions in the condenser or evaporator coil
- Coil restoration or replacement
- Faulty or stuck Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TEV or TXV), Fixed metering devices (Piston or Capillary Tube)
- Locate & repair any leak(s) in piping
- Locate & repair any leak(s) in the condenser or evaporator coil
- Reclaim contaminated refrigerant
- Triple evacuation (down to 500 microns or less each)
- Clean-up after previous HVAC tech or installer
- Diagnosis and repair pressure sensors that had become stuck open due to high or low refrigerant pressures
- Replace clogged filter line dryers
- Kinked refrigerant lines
DIY Homeowners that installed the equipment, piping & electrical themselves and need a licensed & EPA certified technician to complete and start up the final steps
- Finish copper piping connections
- Test for leaks
- Evacuate the lines to 500 micron
- Weigh in refrigerant charge according to manufactures specs
- Perform start-up